DJ & MC | Lighting | Video | Photo Booth | Dance Floor Effects | Projectors & screens | Upgraded Sound System
Your Wedding Entertainment
EJ Entertainment has over 20 years of experience with weddings and venue installations across the GTA. They have the equipment to make your wedding all that you want, offering video and lighting features to elevate your event. From the ceremony to reception, our versatile and experienced team of DJ’s & MC’s expertly handle the formalities, music, and lighting enhancements.
Preferred DJ Vendor
EJ Entertainment is proudly a preferred vendor for Pearle Weddings and Events, including installations at The Pearle Hotel & Spa. Over the many years we have developed a close working relationship with many venues and vendors across the general Toronto area.
Passion for Music
With years of experience and a vast collection of music, EJ Entertainment will ensure that guests dance the night away. Our DJ’s are trained to read the crowd to keep everyone dancing. We are passionate about music, and it shows in our vast knowledge of all genres and eras of music.
We work closely with our couples to understand their vision and preferences for the event. Contact us now and let’s create an unforgettable wedding celebration together!
Signature Wedding Package
• One charismatic DJ/MC to conduct your event. This includes
8 hours of continuous music, with dinner and dancing in
• Professional digital sound system for up to 150 guests with
a wireless microphone and event facade for a professional,
• Our party-ready lighting package for your dance floor
• Access to our online Wedding Questionnaire to assist in your
music planning and submit song requests
• A pre-booking consultation with your account coordinator who
will personally walk you through every aspect of the evening
• Phone or virtual consultation with your actual DJ
(approx. 2 weeks prior to event)
Live Stream Your Wedding
- EJ Entertainment is excited to be one of the first to launch and offer new streaming ceremony packages. The perfect addition to your intimate wedding.
Virtual Live Ceremony
- A single-camera “STREAM” and recording of your ceremony with wireless lavalier microphone for speeches and vows.
- Everything streamed out LIVE to a site of your choice. Multiple simultaneous sites are available. (Facebook, Instagram, Zoom, Twitch, etc.)
Virtual Live Ceremony with Music & First Dance
- Everything mentioned above.
- 30 Minutes of background music prior to your ceremony (Onstream as well with a personalized message) along with processional, signing and recessional music of your choice.
- Your first dance streamed to all your family and friends after your ceremony.
Additional Items Available
- 2-way communication for your virtual guests
- Speeches, toasts and reception streaming is available
- Additional camera for secondary angle
All ceremony packages include 30 minutes of music prior to the DJ package “On Air” time. This includes a second sound system to play background music while guests arrive and music played throughout the ceremony.
- (4) LED up-light decor fixtures (static)
- (8) LED up-light decor fixtures (static)
- (2) Intelligent moving heads on totems
- Projector & Screen for slideshow
- 55” LCD display (incl stand)
- 65” LCD display (incl stand)
- Audio Upgrade (2 bass bins)
- Dry Ice (for first dance)
- Novelty Handouts (glow novelty items for 200 guests)
- Power Generator (for outdoor use – including fuel)
- Live Performers, Musicians or bands (through referral)
Visit the Photobooth information page for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
The next step would be to start filling out the details in your online form (the Wedding Questionnaire) over the coming months leading up to the wedding. If you need assistance with any aspect of the form, need song suggestions, advice etc. then feel free to reach out to us, it’s always a pleasure to help!
Once your requirements have been determined, you will be matched with the DJ that is the best fit for you. This may be determined when you first book with us, or as more details come in.
Yes! Part of your package includes a final details meeting with your DJ in the form of a phone call or a virtual meeting.
The DJ will contact you to set up a time that is convenient for you to go over all the final details. Typically the final details meeting takes place a week or two prior to the wedding. We kindly ask that you have your Wedding Questionnaire and your final itinerary submitted prior to your final details meeting with your DJ. Of course, if you need assistance with anything prior to your final details meeting with your DJ then feel free to contact us.
Your final balance is due the Monday prior to the wedding. We accept payment by major credit card or e-transfer.
Your DJ will arrive two hours prior to the reception start time to make sure everything is set up and ready to go in plenty of time before your guests enter the room.
Part of your online form (the Wedding Questionnaire) includes a music database which you can utilize to let us know what songs you do (and do not) want played at the wedding.
Absolutely! If you’d like to add items to your package such as a photo booth, decor lighting etc. then you can do so at any point down the road (provided that we have availability for said add-ons). Or if you would like to change any element of your package then feel free to contact us.
YES! Our DJs are also highly experienced MCs and will happily take care of any and all announcements, handle wedding party grand introductions, introduce speeches etc. On wedding day your DJ will coordinate with the venue and your other vendors to help make for a smooth and worry-free experience!